By adding your virtual signature to the contract below, you agree to all terms and conditions therein. If you require a paper copy of the contract instead, please contact us at email@example.com to request a paper copy be mailed directly to you, or send via email.
Signed contract is due with 50% retainer by online invoice of above fee to secure wedding date.
For alternate payment options contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WEDDING SERVICE DETAILS:
The following contract pertains to the responsibilities of Your Big Day LLC, and each member of its team including head coordinator and owner Nicole Brough and any additional lead coordinator, assistants or interns as part of the Your Big Day LLC team and assigned to each wedding per the needs of the Head Planner Nicole Brough and Client and to the discretion of Nicole Brough without notification to the client of necessary need of additional lead coordinator or assistant. Your Big Day (as defined in the provisions below) pertains to all team members withing the Your Big Day tem, including Nicole Brough and any assistants or lead coordinators. If there is a required fee for an additional lead coordinator or assistant, the client shall be notified per a separate invoice for an additional fee, if no such invoice is received by the client, then the additional assistant or lead coordinator will be included in the day of coordination fee in this contract.
1. Client understands that they are responsible for paying for vendor products and services in full. 50% of the amount is due as a retainer fee with a signed contract to secure the wedding date with Your Big Day Services, 50% is due 30 days before the wedding date listed in the contract, unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties, and outlined in the contract. Any additional monies for cost of assistant fees, décor or other necessities, will be paid by the client per the request of Your Big Day with submitted contract or receipts, on final balance.
2. Client shall not change the date, time or location of the wedding ceremony as listed in this agreement without first contacting and advising Your Big Day of said change so as to determine if Your Big Day is still available to provide services. Your Big Day will not agree to a specific time of service, unless agreed upon prior to wedding day, otherwise, wedding planner and or any team member of Your Big Day LLC, will complete required services in the timeframe that is acceptable to the fulfillment of services required and shall not be responsible for any services that are required the day of the event, beyond the agreed upon services, without payment or notification.
3. If client does change the date, time or location of the scheduled wedding ceremony, and Your Big Day is unavailable to provide services, then Your Big Day is released from all contract obligations, and shall in no way be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for nonperformance. Client also forfeits Your Big Day fee for non-compliance with this agreement.
4. A Retainer Fee MUST be paid in advance and is required, along with a signed contract, to book a date and time for a wedding. Retainer fees are not refundable should the wedding be cancelled for any reason. Retailer fee will be that of HALF of the amount due for day of coordination as outlined in this contract.
5. If balance is not received before the wedding date then time and date of reservations are cancelled and may be booked by other parties, without exception and without notice. Reservations made with less than 21 days remaining until the wedding require a 100% non-refundable payment at booking. Should reservations be cancelled with 21 days or less remaining before rehearsal/wedding date, payment in full is required to avoid legal action. Payments made in full at time of retaining Your Big Day services is forfeited in full if reservation is cancelled inside of 21 days of the rehearsal/wedding date. There is a $45 return check fee on all returned checks.
6. For weddings that are over 60 miles round trip from Your Big Day business location, there will be an additional travel fee to be determined by Your Big Day depending on location and may require compensation for hotel accommodations and travel fees.
7.Client accepts responsibility for purchasing items needed for the wedding and reception. If client requests any special provisions or services from Your Big Day, these details shall be submitted in writing no later than three weeks prior to the wedding date. The details and fee structure will then be noted in an addendum to this contract. Any need for an additional assistant for the wedding, agreed upon by both parties prior to the wedding, will not be included in the fee, unless otherwise noted The cost for an additional assistant the day of the wedding will be at the rate of $25 per hour, depending on the needs of the Head Coordinator for an assistant. If the Head Coordinator feels an assistant is necessary for the intricacy of the wedding, the bride has the option to allow or not to allow the additional assistant. If it’s to the advisement of the Head Coordinator and the bride chooses not to allow an assistant on the day of the wedding, the head coordinator is not responsible for any duties that cannot be completed per the head coordinators advisement.
8. Your Big Day may decide to bring on an assistant or intern at any time for additional help during the preplanning process wedding reception and/or ceremony including décor and clean up assistance. Assistant and/or intern will act in place or in addition to the head planner (Nicole Brough or any other lead coordinator of Your Big Day) per the decision of Your Big Day, and without necessary notification to the client. All services will be completed by any acting party on behalf of Your Big Day as outlined in the agreement. If an additional fee for an assistant is required a separate contract will be drawn up to reflect this fee, and the duties of the assistant. If the assistant is included in the Day of Coordination fee in this contract, there will be no need for an additional contract or permission. And member acting on behalf of Your Big Day LLC, will be protected by Your Big Day LLC, for any and all general provisions in this contract.
1. Your Big Day shall arrive at the wedding location at an agreed upon time to fullfill contracted services. Client fully understands and agrees that Wedding Planner shall not be responsible or held liable in the event Your Big Day is prohibited from providing wedding day services due to illness, hospitalization, auto accident, transportation breakdown/disruption, traffic difficulties, acts of God such as hurricanes or inclement weather or other unforeseen incapacitation or other cause of non-arrival on the day of the wedding. Your Big Day will make every attempt to notify client and to provide for a substitute planner who can provide services if time and resources permit. In any event, Your Big Day, his agents and assigns shall NOT be held liable for any compensation or any damages (including punitive) due to non-performance of any wedding services resulting from such incapacitations, non-arrival, errors and/or omissions of any type. Your Big Day is not responsible for the performance or service of the other vendors who participate in the wedding. Your Big Day will work hard to ensure the proper execution of each vendor within her power, any mishap by any of the other paid vendors, is not the responsibility of Your Big Day. Your Big Day will not be held liable for any damage, or loss of items at the wedding site, decorations etc. Your Big Day will protect items to the best of her ability. Your Big Day is not responsible for the loss or misplacement of gifts and or monetary gifts. It is to the advisement of the bride to remove those items from the reception area, by a family member or the bride & groom themselves, unless at a venue where the items can be stored away in safe or a bridal suite until after the reception.
2.Your Big Day gives permission and shall allow client to use any photographs, videos or other recording media in which the Your Big Day is in, or part of, in any manner or for any purpose they wish. Your Big Dayr has permission to use any photos taken by the Your Big Day team for use on website, Facebook page, social media pages, advertisement sites, and or marketing materials. Client also agrees to allow Your Big Day to use any photos taken by Your Big Day at the wedding, for wedding planning promotion, unless otherwise stated to NOT allow.
3. Your Big Day and any team members associate with the Your Big Day LLC, reserve the right to leave their duites onsite (pending the notifcation of client) if being mistreated or wrongfully discriminated by vendors, venue, wedding members or client. Any review or statement made regarding the Your Big Day Team or services, pertaining to duties beyond our spectrum of services, pertaining to a service not provided to client, or pertaining to false accusations will be pursued legally for removable of said review or statement for defimation.
4.This agreement or any attachments constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. No other representations or promises have been made except those that are set out in this agreement. If any part of this agreement is adjudged invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining parts shall not be affected and remain in full force and effect.