EARLY REGISTRATION FOR EC FALL 2021 (FOR CURRENT EC SPRING 21 CADETS)
REGISTRATION for EC FALL 2021 (FOR CURRENT EC SPRING 2021 CADETS ONLY)
Are you life-licensed?
Phone Number (numbers only)
# of times attended Elite Circle
# of times graduated without honor
# of times graduated with Honor
Name of Spouse (If applicable)
Note: Current EC Spring 21 Cadets can register for EC Fall 2021 without having to upload proofs.
Please read and check each box to accept (all items below are required to be accepted):
1. Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. ONLY Cash or Credit/Debt Card are accepted. The enrollment fees are used to cover operating cost of the program including the expenses to have all the leaders around the country to coach the classes.
2. Spouses/significant others are welcome to participate and pay the same price like yours. If you qualify, your spouse can join EC as Qualifier and pay Qualifier’s fee. If you don’t qualify, your spouse can join you as a Non-Qualifier and pay Non-Qualifier’s fee.
3. All other Elite Circle policies; please refer to “EC Rules & Guidelines” which is available from our EC website.
4. The undersigned credit/debit cardholder authorizes Mission Team LLC to charge the above credit/debit card for the fees listed above.
5. The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that the registration fee paid herein is non-transferable to another person.
6. I understand the registration fee is non-refundable but can be rolled over to next Elite Circle session for a legitimate reason. However, the fee will be forfeited if the cadet still does not attend Elite Circle.
*NOTE: For security of your personal account information, please use your PayPal account if you have one. If you choose credit card option, that credit card cannot be associated or linked with your PayPal account or it will be declined. If using other Debit or Credit Cards and you experienced a payment processing issue, you need to call your credit card company to allow the charge from PayPal/Mission Team LLC
Do you pay for yourself?
If not, please type the name of the cardholder