2021 LexScholars Preliminary Application
Welcome to the preliminary application for LexScholars! Your Preliminary Application will be reviewed within three business days of submission, and you will be notified via email of your program eligibility shortly thereafter. If you are determined preliminarily eligible to participate, the email will include an invitation to submit materials in a Final Application.
Before beginning the application, please view the eligibility requirements here. Applications that do not meet these requirements will not be reviewed.
Please also view information about the application process and participant groups here.
Note: In the Final Application, you will be required to upload your academic transcript, standardized test (e.g., LSAT, ACT, SAT) score report.
You will be considered for selection once your Final Application and at least two Recommender Assessment forms are submitted on your behalf.
For the Preliminary Application (link below), you will need:
- Basic information regarding your age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, and family background
- Basic information about your educational background, including the zip code of your high school and your cumulative undergraduate GPA (from the college/university that awarded or will award your bachelor’s degree)
- Your highest LSAT score (or ACT, GRE, SAT, or GMAT score, if you have not taken the LSAT)
- The amount of your latest Pell Grant award and the term in which you received it (if claiming such award)
- An email address that you check regularly and can receive LexScholars information.
- 2-3 people who will submit Recommender Assessments on your behalf (assessments will be sent upon confirmed eligibility).