HELPS L.A.B.O.R.S. Exam
Member Full Name
Are you a Member of our Church (Signed Agreement)
Yes, I've signed the agreement
No I haven't signed the agreement (Not required for L.A.B.O.R.S.)
Class 1: Be Faithful
1. What is so special about the Geyser in Yellowstone Park in your own opinion?
2. Please provide some of the definitions of the word faithful from this teaching?
3. According to this teaching what does, "Gave it to them according to their own ability" mean?
4. How did the third servant play the victim role?
5. How does being unfaithful effect your speech and your actions?
6. Why would the master take a bag from one person and give it to somebody who has more bags?
7. Name some of the (bags of gold) for this church in relation to how to serve/help?
8. According to the video and the provided list, what is what area that you think you can be faithful?
9. While operating in faithfulness, do you think it is possible to receive from God even though you have not prayed for something?
Class 2: Faithfully Revealed
1. Do you think God will place the spotlight on just anybody?
2. In your own words what does the scripture, "judge nothing before the appointed time" mean?
3. What's the difference between being found faithful and investing in potential?
4. Define being "strict" in your own words as it relates to faithfulness
5. On the point "Recognize the opportunity", describe something that stood out to you.
6. What stood out to you on the second point "you got to look for results"
7. What stood out on the third Point "did you putting forth the effort"
8. What stood out to you or the point "Beware of jealousy"?
Class 3: Faithful in a Hateful Environment
1. According to the video, what does submission mean?
2. Please describe the memory verse in your own words?
3. What does "Stay in your lane" mean according to this video?
4. What is an unhealthy comparison?
5. Describe "Duck and keep serving" details?
6. Describe, "The box of expectations" details?
7. What does, "The same stupid Mountain" mean?
8. Describe, "Your heart will reveal who you really are"?
9. Describe, "Don't stab them in the forehead" details
Class 4: The Spirit of Offence
1. What was Pastor Shakir verbal description of the Spirit of Offence?
2. According to Matthew 18:7 what MUST come? Explain
3. What event caused Judas to miss his God-given purpose?
4. What are the five points of offense according to the video?
5. How does Offense produce isolation in others? Explain
6. Jesus said to the woman that she has "great faith", Why?
7. What can be a "spirit partner" to the "spirit of offense" according to the video?
Class 5: Called and Chosen
1. According to Matthew 4:19 Jesus said he will send Simon Peter and Andrew out to fish for what?
2. One must check their what to make sure God called them to do a certain thing?
3. Who has to call you for a seat in the five-fold ministry?
4. Matthew 22:2 states that the kingdom of heaven is like a _________ who prepared a banquet for his son.
5. Why do you think the king wanted the banquet to be full and how does that relate to God?
6. In your own words, are the people going to just JUMP in the boat? what can we do to compel them?
7. What should we do if some people don't look, sound or smell like us when they come into the Church?
8. Matthew 22:4 states, “for many are ___________, but few are ________.” Please Explain
Class 6: Double Honor
1. What does "Double Honor" Mean?
2. According to the video, Why did the Lord tell Pastor Shakir "You're Done!"?
3. Explain the difference between being a "Gatherer" and a "Retainer"?
4. According to the video, why so many Pastor get burnt out?
5. Why is Attendance so important to a Church?
6. Why is "Serving" so important?
7. Why is "Giving" so important?
8. Why did Jesus say, "A Prophet is not honored in his hometown"?
9. List a few things that you can do to help Honor the house of God
Class 7: Strike the Ground
1. Explain the scene of Elisha placing his hands on the Kings hands, what does that mean?
2. Why does the older generation need the younger generation and vice versa?
3. What is the Danger of random people coming in who have an "idea" about Church?
4. According to this teaching, What is wrong with Striking the ground only 3 times?
5. What does it mean to be "Planted in the Hose of the Lord" in order to flourish?
6. Explain the FBI School structure described in this video?
7. Explain the purpose of have an "internship" at this church before operating in ministry?
8. What area of the ministry do you think you are willing to stretch yourself in?
Class 8: The Stoop, the Scoop & the Shoot
1. In your own words, explain "The Stoop" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
2. In your own words, explain "The Scoop" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
3. In your own words, explain "The Shoot" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
Class 9: The Form of a Servant
1. Jesus had to be pointed out by someone, how does that relate to people serving within a ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
2. Please explain how important it is to respond correctly in serving within a hostile environment? (5 sentence minimum)
3. How do you "suffer in silence" explain? (5 sentence minimum)
Class 10: How to Set up the Service
1. Describe once you enter into the facility, how to address the following items ?
DOOR & KEY: THERMOSTAT: LIGHT SWITCH:
3. After you enter, please describe starting the Sound Table
BOTH TABLE CLOTHS: LARGE BACKDROP ON STAGE: SURGE PROTECTORS:
4. Laptop Set up
THUMB DRIVE: SWITCHING LAPTOPS: COUNTDOWN STARTS:
5. Sling Studio and Cameras
IPAD SOUND AND VIEW: IPHONE SET VIEW: BATTERY PACKS:
6. Background Music and Atmosphere
YOUTUBE PHONE FADE IN/OUT: POWERPOINT TITLE SCREEN: MICROPHONE/ HEADSET CHECK
7. Vistor's and Guest
GREETING/ WELCOME THEM: BLUE BAGS: WATER BLANKETS:
I have truthfully answered the questions in this manual to the best of my knowledge without perjury, lying, or consulting others outside my class
I understand I will be serving in a Non Leadership role of the Helps Ministry at least 6 to 12 months and will complete the necessary Internship Obligations for the Helps Ministry.
I understand that in order for me to advance to the next level of Leadership of FBI Bronze (Associate Minister), I have to become an official member of The Foundation of the World Church.