L.A.B.O.R.S. Final Exam
Member Full Name
I agree to answer truthfully
Yes I do
No I don't (pray for me)
Class 1: Faithfulness
1. How is Faithfulness defined according to this teaching?
2. What is the meaning behind the Geyser named Old Faithful and how does it relate to those who serving in ministry?
3. Why does the Bible describe that a person looking for quick riches will get into trouble?
4. In your own words what is Proverbs 20:6 saying?
5. According to the above mentioned scripture, Proverbs 20:6 what is a faithful man?
6. How come God doesn’t give us more (bags of Gold) even though we believe we can handle more from them?
7. When God gives you a gift what does he expected you to do with it, How?
8. Why is it important NOT to make excuses when we are not faithfully using what God has given us?
9. How can one become an unfaithful servant?
Class 2: The Stumbling Stone of Offense
1. The word offense comes from what word?
2. How can offense destroy a person’s God-given destiny?
3. What are the most common offenses seen in the church, and how can it stop ministry?
4. Why do you think Satan uses offense to stop progress?
5. How does Jesus tell us to handle offense?
6. Why is it important for you to confront the spirit of offense?
7. If the Bible says offenses must come, what should we do to prepare?
8. According to the video what was the offense that had the potential to trip the mother with the demon possessed daughter?
9. What were three main types of offense described in the video?
Class 3: A Lifestyle of Giving
1. What are some examples of giving according to Luke 6:38 & Galatians 6:7
2. In your own words what does God say about giving based on Luke 6:38?
3. What’s the difference between a person who GIVES and a GENEROUS person?
4. What is the "whatsoever" God is talking about? (Galatians 6:7)
5. How does Proverbs 18:24 (KJV) illustrate why some people never receive a harvest?
6. How does this principle (Giving) work for someone who doesn’t have what they desire more of?
7. Why do we sometimes disqualify for the blessing? (Proverbs 11:25)
8. Why do you think people get offended when the subject giving comes up?
9. Why do you think it is important to honor God first in your giving, explain?
Class 4: A Dime of a Dollar
1. Who gave the first tithe?
2. Who told Abraham to give tithes to the priests?
3. What was Abraham's motive for giving tithes?
4. What are the two types of priests?
5. What does Melchizedek name mean?
6. Does Jesus function as a high priest like Aaron or Melchizedek?
7. Why did God give the people of Israel a Law of tithing?
8. Why did God say you are robbing me and the nation?
9. Matthew 5:17-18 does Jesus endorse tithing? Why?
Class 5: The Enemy in of Me
1. Who is behind the stealing, killing and destroying?
2. How long will the enemy wait to attack you?
3. When the spirits saw Jesus what did it do?
4. Why is it important to see sin as it really is?
5. What does the word reign mean in the book of Romans chapter 6: 12.
6. According to that scripture if you obey the sin in you then is it your master?
7. How do you resist the devil properly?
8. According to 2 Corinthians 7: 10 Godly sorrow will do what?
9. Does "Grace" mean you can do whatever you want, explain?
Class 6: The Power of Agreement
1. Amos 3:3 what does this mean as it relates to serving in ministry?
2. Why is it so important to have harmony when working with others?
3. Is God’s will for one person to do everything in the church, Explain?
4. In your opinion, “Why does Satan divide the body of Christ?
5. According to this video what does “Submission” mean?
6. What does it mean when you submit to one another in a marriage?
7. Why is it good to Pray for people in governmental offices?
8. Why does the Bible encourage you to treat your spiritual leaders well?
9. In your own words, what does it mean to be on one Accord?
Class 7: The Spirit of Haman
1. On this teaching what are the two types of leaders?
2. Will everyone respect you because you are in leadership, why?
3. How do you become the type of leader that people want to follow?
4. When you are in a position of influence, is your number one task is to bring people up? Explain
5. A Haman spirit will use their influence to (check one):
Give to others
6. Explain how you tell the quality of a leadership by seeing the type of people that follow them.
7. Is it true that God made a mistake when he placed you in leadership because he wasn't sure what was going to happen? Explain
8. How does a Good leader share the same fate their followers?
9. According to this teaching, what was Pastor Shakir's suggestion on Esther inviting them to come back tomorrow?
Class 8: Pass it Down
1. According to this video, Is there a “Gener Race” going on, explain?
2. How come Jesus is not going to come back to earth to make disciples?
3. In your own words what does it mean to pass the baton to someone?
4. What are the benefits when you take the time to disciple someone else?
5. Do we need to be perfect in order to fulfill this discipleship role?
6. What happens if we don’t make ourselves available as avenues for God to work through us to disciple others according to Judges 2:10?
7. Name some Bible characters who has taken the time to pour into some else (Mentors and Apprentices)?
8. Explain how “showing people your wounds” can help encourage the next generation?
9. What’s the difference in “Throwing the baton” and “Passing the baton”?
Class 9: The Stoop, the Scoop & the Shoot
1. In your own words, explain "The Stoop" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
2. In your own words, explain "The Scoop" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
3. In your own words, explain "The Shoot" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
Class 10: The Form of a Servant
1. Jesus had to be pointed out by someone, how does that relate to people serving within a ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
2. Please explain how important it is to respond correctly in serving within a hostile environment? (5 sentence minimum)
3. How do you "suffer in silence" explain? (5 sentence minimum)
I have truthfully answered the questions in this manual to the best of my knowledge without perjury, lying, or consulting others outside my class
I understand that in order for me to advance to the next level of Leadership, I have to serve in my ministry at least 12 months
I realize that serving in ministry does not mean I am the leader of the ministry. I am serving my church and the leader responsible for my ministry department.
I am in agreement with the Code of Ministry outlined within the Manual and intend to follow accordingly.
I will use my time to serve and develop all characteristics from these classes; Being Faithful, Not Allowing Offense to stumble me, developing a lifestyle of giving, Trusting God with the tithe, Confronting the Enemy in of Me, Getting in Agreement, Leading with Humility not like Haman and Raising up an apprentice by passing down the correct impartation, becoming a true form of a servant by stooping, scooping and shooting correctly.