L.A.B.O.R.S. Final Exam
Member Full Name
I agree to answer truthfully
Yes I do
No I don't (pray for me)
Class 1: Be Faithful
1. What is so special about the Geyser in Yellowstone Park in your own opinion?
2. Please provide some of the definitions of the word faithful from this teaching?
3. According to this teaching what does, "Gave it to them according to their own ability" mean?
4. How did the third servant play the victim role?
5. How does being unfaithful effect your speech and your actions?
6. Why would the master take a bag from one person and give it to somebody who has more bags?
7. Name some of the (bags of gold) for this church in relation to how to serve/help?
8. According to the video and the provided list, what is what area that you think you can be faithful?
9. While operating in faithfulness, do you think it is possible to receive from God even though you have not prayed for something?
Class 2: Faithfully Revealed
1. Do you think God will place the spotlight on just anybody?
2. In your own words what does the scripture, "judge nothing before the appointed time" mean?
3. What's the difference between being found faithful and investing in potential?
4. Define being "strict" in your own words as it relates to faithfulness
5. On the point "Recognize the opportunity", describe something that stood out to you.
6. What stood out to you on the second point "you got to look for results"
7. What stood out on the third Point "did you putting forth the effort"
8. What stood out to you or the point "Beware of jealousy"?
Class 3: Faithful in a Hateful Environment
1. According to this video what does submission mean?
2. Please describe the memory verse in your own words?
3. What does "Stay in your lane" mean according to this video?
4. What is an unhealthy comparison?
5. Describe "Duck and keep serving" details?
6. Describe, "The box of expectations" details?
7. What does, "The same stupid Mountain" mean?
8. Describe, "Your heart will reveal who you really are"?
9. Describe, "Don't stab them in the forehead" details
Class 4: The Stumbling Stone of Offense
1. The word offense comes from what word?
2. How can offense destroy a person’s God-given destiny?
3. What are the most common offenses seen in the church, and how can it stop ministry?
4. Why do you think Satan uses offense to stop progress?
5. How does Jesus tell us to handle offense?
6. Why is it important for you to confront the spirit of offense?
7. If the Bible says offenses must come, what should we do to prepare?
8. According to the video what was the offense that had the potential to trip the mother with the demon possessed daughter?
9. What were three main types of offense described in the video?
Class 5: The Enemy in of Me
1. Who is behind the stealing, killing and destroying?
2. How long will the enemy wait to attack you?
3. When the spirits saw Jesus what did it do?
4. Why is it important to see sin as it really is?
5. What does the word reign mean in the book of Romans chapter 6: 12.
6. According to that scripture if you obey the sin in you then is it your master?
7. How do you resist the devil properly?
8. According to 2 Corinthians 7: 10 Godly sorrow will do what?
9. Does "Grace" mean you can do whatever you want, explain?
Class 6: The Spiritual Attack
1. Explain 1 Peter chapter 4:12-19 in your own words
2. Do you think it is important to remove unclean things from your house and why?
3. Explain the difference between being "Spiritual" and "Churchy"?
4. Explain how Satan makes you feel that God is against you?
5. According to the teaching, what is the purpose of "the people are on the wall"?
6. In your opinion how should you properly respond while under a spiritual attack?
7. Explain some examples of how God will make you an example to others?
8. According to the video how come God does not allow others to help you?
9. According to the video please describe the 3 years?
Class 7: The Pharaoh Spirit of Stubbornness
1. Explain the BLOOD plague and how it can relate to an individual
2. Explain the FROGS plague and how it can relate to an individual
3. Explain the LICE/ GNATS plague and how it can relate to an individual
4. Explain the FLIES plague and how it can it relate to an individual
5. Explain the LIVESTOCK plague and how it can relate to an individual
6. Explain the BOILS plague and how it can relate to an individual
7. Explain the HAIL plague and how it can relate to an individual
8. Explain the LOCUST plague and how it can relate to an individual
9. Explain the DARKNESS plague and how it can relate to an individual
10. Explain the DEATH OF THE FIRST BORN plague and how it can relate to an individual
Class 8: The Curse of Disobedience
1. Describe Proverbs 26:6 in your own words
2. According to the video describe the voice behind you?
3. Why did Adam name his wife "Eve" and what does it mean?
4. Explain the differences between "brought forth" and "breathe out"?
5. According to the video explain the term "going out into the field" in relation to Giving, Dating & Raising Children?
6. Is it possible that when you don't agree with God in one area that a curse can be in that same area? Explain
7. Explain some of the dangers when you don't see eye-to-eye with God and how it can progress into something different?
8. Can disobedience be passed down to one generation to another, explain?
Class 9: The Stoop, the Scoop & the Shoot
1. In your own words, explain "The Stoop" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
2. In your own words, explain "The Scoop" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
3. In your own words, explain "The Shoot" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
Class 10: The Form of a Servant
1. Jesus had to be pointed out by someone, how does that relate to people serving within a ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
2. Please explain how important it is to respond correctly in serving within a hostile environment? (5 sentence minimum)
3. How do you "suffer in silence" explain? (5 sentence minimum)
I have truthfully answered the questions in this manual to the best of my knowledge without perjury, lying, or consulting others outside my class
I understand that in order for me to advance to the next level of Leadership, I have to serve in my ministry at least 12 months
I realize that serving in ministry does not mean I am the leader of the ministry. I am serving my church and the leader responsible for my ministry department.
I am in agreement with the Code of Ministry outlined within the Manual and intend to follow accordingly.
I will use my time to serve and develop all characteristics from these classes; Being Faithful, Allowing God to Reveal me, Being Faithful even in a not so pleasant environment, Not Allowing Offense to stumble me, Confronting the Enemy in of Me, Getting in Agreement, Leading with Humility not like Haman and Raising up an apprentice by passing down the correct impartation, becoming a true form of a servant by stooping, scooping and shooting correctly.