F.B.I. HELPS Exam
T-Shirt Size (Agents and Academy)
Will you be physically attending our Church?
Yes- AGENCY- (Apprenticeship, Internship, Ordination)
No- ACADEMY- (Certificate, Recognition, Discipleship)
I Understand that I don't have to Submit the Whole “Helps” Course all at once. I can submit each class one at a time
Class 1: Be Faithful
1. What is so special about the Geyser in Yellowstone Park in your own opinion?
2. Please provide some of the definitions of the word faithful from this teaching?
3. According to this teaching what does, "Gave it to them according to their own ability" mean?
4. How did the third servant play the victim role?
5. How does being unfaithful effect your speech and your actions?
6. Why would the master take a bag from one person and give it to somebody who has more bags?
7. Name some of the (bags of gold) for this church in relation to how to serve/help?
8. According to the video and the provided list, what is what area that you think you can be faithful?
9. While operating in faithfulness, do you think it is possible to receive from God even though you have not prayed for something?
Class 2: Faithfully Revealed
1. Do you think God will place the spotlight on just anybody?
2. In your own words what does the scripture, "judge nothing before the appointed time" mean?
3. What's the difference between being found faithful and investing in potential?
4. Define being "strict" in your own words as it relates to faithfulness
5. On the point "Recognize the opportunity", describe something that stood out to you.
6. What stood out to you on the second point "you got to look for results"
7. What stood out on the third Point "did you putting forth the effort"
8. What stood out to you or the point "Beware of jealousy"?
Class 3: Faithful in a Hateful Environment
1. According to the video, what does submission mean?
2. Please describe the memory verse in your own words?
3. What does "Stay in your lane" mean according to this video?
4. What is an unhealthy comparison?
5. Describe "Duck and keep serving" details?
6. Describe, "The box of expectations" details?
7. What does, "The same stupid Mountain" mean?
8. Describe, "Your heart will reveal who you really are"?
9. Describe, "Don't stab them in the forehead" details
Class 4: The Spirit of Offence
1. What was Pastor Shakir verbal description of the Spirit of Offence?
2. According to Matthew 18:7 what MUST come? Explain
3. What event caused Judas to miss his God-given purpose?
4. What are the five points of offense according to the video?
5. How does Offense produce isolation in others? Explain
6. Jesus said to the woman that she has "great faith", Why?
7. What can be a "spirit partner" to the "spirit of offense" according to the video?
Class 5: The Reprobate Mind
1. Explain Ephesians 5:11
2. According the this teaching or in your own words, how can you prepare your child to judge sin?
3. Why is Sexual immorality so different from any other sin?
4. Why is the Bible against the sin of Homosexuality (not the person)?
5. According to this teaching, how does some worship Molech?
6. Explain Acts 3:19 in your own words?
7. Does God want to send people to Hell? Explain
Class 6: The Hole in the Wall
1. Describe "The Image of Jealousy" in your own words?
2. Why was "The hole in the wall" more dangerous than "The Image of Jealousy"?
3. What were the 70 elders doing in secret?
4. Why were the women weeping, and to who wee they weeping for?
5. Why did God show this vision to Ezekiel in the first place?
6. What was the assignment for the man with the writing Tablet?
7. What was the assignment for the others that carried the weapons?
8. In your own words, why did the Lord show no pity to those who were slain?
Class 7: The Enemy In Of Me
1. What happened after God cursed the ground?
2. Why did God allow a "Thorn in your flesh"?
3. In your words, why is it so hard to "do the thing you know you should do"?
4. What is the purpose of the two forces that "fight within us"?
5. What was final answer to freedom that Paul eventually discovered to conquer the enemy in him?
6. Explain the phrase "when I'm weak, that's when I'm strong"?
7. Explain what you think it means to "walk according to the Spirit"?
Class 8: I See the Sword Coming
Class 9: The Stoop, the Scoop & the Shoot
1. In your own words, explain "The Stoop" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
2. In your own words, explain "The Scoop" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
3. In your own words, explain "The Shoot" and how it relates to serving within the ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
Class 10: The Form of a Servant
1. Jesus had to be pointed out by someone, how does that relate to people serving within a ministry? (5 sentence minimum)
2. Please explain how important it is to respond correctly in serving within a hostile environment? (5 sentence minimum)
3. How do you "suffer in silence" explain? (5 sentence minimum)
Class 11: How to Set up the Service
1. Describe once you enter into the facility, how to address the following items ?
DOOR & KEY: THERMOSTAT: LIGHT SWITCH:
2. After you enter, please describe starting the Sound Table
BOTH TABLE CLOTHS: LARGE BACKDROP ON STAGE: SURGE PROTECTORS:
3. Laptop Set up
THUMB DRIVE: SWITCHING LAPTOPS: COUNTDOWN STARTS:
4. Sling Studio and Cameras
IPAD SOUND AND VIEW: IPHONE SET VIEW: BATTERY PACKS:
5. Background Music and Atmosphere
YOUTUBE PHONE FADE IN/OUT: POWERPOINT TITLE SCREEN: MICROPHONE/ HEADSET CHECK
6. Vistor's and Guest
GREETING/ WELCOME THEM: BLUE BAGS: WATER BLANKETS:
I have truthfully answered the questions in this manual to the best of my knowledge without perjury, lying, or consulting others outside my class
I understand I will be serving in a Non Leadership role of the Helps Ministry at least 6 to 12 months and will complete the necessary Internship Obligations for the Helps Ministry.
I understand that in order for me to advance to the next level of Leadership of FBI Bronze (Associate Minister), I have to become an official member of The Foundation of the World Church.