Boo-Fest at Camp Chesebrough
Come join us for our annual Halloween campout where participants get to make their own spooky area, trick-or-treat down the haunted nature trail, carve pumpkins, and participate in traditional scout activities with a spooky twist!
- Archery, Air-powered BB guns - Shooting Sports out on the range!
- Arts & Crafts - Pumpkin carving & more!
- Scout Skills - Learn things that help you care of yourself and others like knots!
- Games - Plenty of tricks to be learned while playing games!
- Daily Flag Ceremonies - Learn about the US flag ceremony and cermonies!
- Campfire Program - Show everyone what you've done and learned!
- Trick or Treat! - Explore the haunted nature trail and discover some enjoyable treats along the way.
Time: Friday 10/28 5 PM - Saturday 10/29 4PM
Cost: $60 for Cub Scout and Adult partner, $12 for an extra adult. $70 after 10/1
Have a friend that isn't in Scouting yet that would like to join? Sign them up for this event and you will both attend for free!
Evening treats, Breakfast, & Lunch included.
Please eat dinner before you arrive or bring a sack dinner with you.
No camping gear will be provided. Please plan on using a hand cart to carry your tent and supplies to the upper campsites. If you will need assistance please let us know.
Location: Camp Chesebrough - 26005 CA-9, Los Gatos, CA 95033
Bring Health Form part A&B
to camp check-in. Everyone coming to camp including adults need a health form.