Your product qualifies for Jetmaster’s ten year guarantee
Ten Year Guarantee (Registrable) and Two Year Guarantee (Automatic)
Jetmaster Fires Ltd (“Jetmaster”) is so confident in the quality and design of its firebox units (”the fire” or “product”) that it provides an automatic two year guarantee and a registrable ten year guarantee (“guarantee”) on all solid fuel open fires (Standard, Low, Universal, Extra and Double Sided models) and barbecues (Inset and Freestanding models) against defects in materials and workmanship. When a claim is honoured, Jetmaster, at its discretion, will replace or repair the faulty product with the distributor. Jetmaster reserves the right to supply similar but not identical goods.
Jetmaster will honour claims on the guarantee where…
- The terms and conditions set out below have been complied with.
- The claim is made by the present product owner (“owner” or “customer”).
- The claim is made during the guarantee’s stated term, calculated from the original purchase date.
- Evidence of the product’s original purchase date is provided.
- The product was successfully registered with Jetmaster (with respect to the ten year guarantee only) within one month of the date of purchase.
- The defect is notified in writing, via email or letter, to the distributor.