We are looking for driven interns who will join Social Static for the Summer semester! (June 1-August 20)
Interns should be motivated, organized, passionate about marketing. At Social Static, we maintain a strong work ethic, but also provide an enjoyable and flexible remote work environment.
The internship position is for someone who has the ability to manage their time, can communicate fluidly, takes initiative, and wants to learn. This internship time requirement is estimated at 5 hours per week.
If you love to work with a team that plays to win, we want to hear from you!
This internship can be for credit (per school guidelines or for resume experience).
Types of tasks would include:
- Assisting with content creation, copywriting, and pulling imagery for clients
- Designing graphics on Canva for Pinterest
- Scheduling content on Pinterest
- Instagram growth for client accounts
- Posting content to Linkedin
- Scheduling content to Facebook
- Competitive research and analysis
Please do not hesitate to contact Elizabeth at email@example.com with questions