Please complete this secure electronic payment form to automatically schedule your tuition and fee payments due to Flashpoint Chicago, a Campus of Columbia College Hollywood. You can sign up to have your payment automatically deducted from your bank account or charged to your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card.
There are two scheduling options to pay your tuition and fees not covered by your student financial aid and/or scholarship awards:
- Pay for the entire Academic Quarter in full by the scheduled due date.
- Enroll in a Tuition Payment Plan. To enroll in the payment plan, please call the Student Accounts Office at 312-506-0619.
Whether you're paying tuition in full or enrolled in a Tuition Payment Plan, you may make recurring, automatic payments.
Why make recurring, automatic payments?
- It’s convenient (saving you time and postage).
- Your payment is always on time (even if you’re out of town).
- You will NEVER pay a late fee as long as your payment processes successfully.
- You'll save money. If you're enrolled in a Tuition Payment Plan, and you make automatic recurring payments, your quarterly set up fee is waived.
How recurring, automatic payments work:
You can authorize regularly scheduled tuition and fee payments to be automatically charged to your checking/savings account or debit/credit card for only the current academic term or the current term plus all future terms. It's your choice.
How to check your balance due:
- Log in to your Student Account on the FC Student Portal.
- Contact the Student Accounts Office at (312) 506-0619.
If you authorize recurring, automatic payments, you will be charged the amount you owe for tuition and fees less any scheduled financial aid and scholarship funds you're awarded. A receipt for each payment is sent via US Mail.
If you have questions about completing this authorization form, please contact the Student Accounts Manager at (312) 506-0619.