Please complete this secure electronic payment form to automatically schedule your tuition and fee payments due to Columbia College Hollywood. You can sign up to have your payment automatically deducted from your bank account or charged to your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. There are no additional fees when using a credit card.
There are two scheduling options to pay your tuition and fees not covered by your student financial aid and/or scholarship awards:
- Pay for the entire academic quarter in full by the first day of the term.
- Enroll in a Tuition Payment Plan to make 3 equal installment payments during the first 3 months of the term. The 1st payment date is the first day of the academic term (with a 7-day grace period). The 2nd payment date is 30 days after the term begins. The 3rd payment date is 60 days after the term begins.
Whether you're paying tuition in full or enrolled in a Tuition Payment Plan, you may make recurring, automatic payments.
Why make recurring, automatic payments?
- It’s convenient (saving you time and postage).
- Your payment is always on time (even if you’re out of town).
- You will NEVER pay a late fee as long as your payment processes successfully.
- You'll save money. If you're enrolled in a Tuition Payment Plan, and you make automatic recurring payments, your quarterly set up fee is waived.
How recurring, automatic payments work:
You can authorize regularly scheduled tuition and fee payments be automatically charged to your checking/savings account or credit card for the current academic term only, or the current term plus all future terms. It's your choice.
How to check your balance due:
If you authorize recurring, automatic payments, you will be charged the amount you owe for tuition and fees, less any scheduled financial aid and scholarship funds you're awarded. A receipt for each payment is always available on the Online Student Portal or by calling the Student Accounts office.
If you have questions about completing this authorization form, please contact a team member in the Student Accounts office at (818) 345-8414.