Please complete this secure electronic payment form to automatically schedule your tuition and fees payments due to Columbia College Hollywood. You can sign up to have your payment automatically deducted from your bank account or charged to your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card. There are no additional fees when using a credit card.
Three scheduling options are available to pay your tuition and fees not covered by your student financial aid and/or scholarship awards:
- Monthly Payments - Payments are due no later than the 15th of each month.
- Quarterly Payments - Payments are due no later than the 15th of the month of your 1st term.
- Yearly Payments - Payments are due no later than the 15th of the month of your 1st term.
Whether you're paying tuition in full or enrolled in a Tuition Payment Plan, you may make recurring, automatic payments.
Why make recurring, automatic payments?
- It’s convenient (saving you time and postage).
- Your payment is always on time (even if you’re out of town).
- You will NEVER pay a late fee as long as your payment processes successfully.
How recurring, automatic payments work:
You can authorize regularly scheduled tuition, and fee payments are automatically charged to your checking/savings account or credit card for the current academic term only or the current term plus all future terms.
How to check your balance due:
If you authorize recurring, automatic payments, you will be charged the amount you owe for tuition and fees, less any scheduled financial aid and scholarship you're awarded. A receipt for each payment is always available on the Online Student Portal or by calling the Student Accounts office.
If you have questions about completing this authorization form, do not hesitate to contact a team member in the Student Accounts office at (818) 345-8414.