30th Annual Thanksgiving Basket Brigade
Sunday, November 20th
CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR YOUR ARRIVAL TIME
CDTC Parking Garage
Take SE 4th Ave to SE 14th Court, go east, and pull into the pick-up line
NO PARKING | DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE
Check-in & Delivery Assignments
- Your vehicle's first stop will be a "roll your window down" check-in where you will receive your delivery assignment.
- Pull forward to receive your food baskets. All food has been pre-bagged.
Loading Your Vehicle
- Pop your trunk or unlock your back door when you arrive at the loading area.
- Volunteers will place the correct amount of food in your car.
- Each family you deliver to will receive a food bag AND a frozen turkey.
- If there is no answer, try calling the number on the delivery ticket
- If a family does not answer the door or phone, please follow the instructions on your assignment sheet.
Student Service Hours
An email with a student volunteer form will be sent the week after Thanksgiving to all registered volunteers who attended and indicated they had a student volunteer during the online registration process. Thank you students!
If you are unable to make the deliveries you registered for, please email Gloria at email@example.com by Friday at 4:00pm or text/call 954-218-0879 before Sunday at 8:30am.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday. Thank you for your support and Happy Thanksgiving!