27th Annual Thanksgiving Basket Brigade
Sunday, November 24th at 8:00 am
8:00am – Volunteer Sign-in
9:00am – Assembly Line Begins
9:45am – Delivery Begins
- When you arrive, please check-in at the "Pre-Registration" table.
- Any students in need of volunteer hours may complete a registration form, that verifies their hours, Sunday morning at the "Students: Community Service Hours" table.
- Please pick up your delivery assignments Sunday morning from the "Pre-Registered Deliveries" table after you have checked in with registration.
- If your delivery assignments are not picked up by 8:45 am they will be given to another volunteer as we need to ensure all deliveries are made to our families.
- Please note: 14th Court will not open until all of the bagging is complete. Thank you for your patience!
- If you are unable to make the deliveries you registered for, please email Vickie at email@example.com now through Friday at 4:00 pm or text or call 954-218-0879 by Sunday morning 8:30 am.
The Basket Brigade is held at CDTC
1401 South Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, 33316