Preschool Enrichment Program
What is the Preschool Enrichment Program?
The Preschool Enrichment Program is a multi-age program designed to give your child an extra day of learning and fun. It will be theme based each month to provide in depth learning on various topics.
Who can participate?
Any current New Hope preschool student, 3 years and older, may participate in the Preschool Enrichment Program.
When is the Preschool Enrichment Program?
The following Fridays from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Session 1: September 9, 16, 23, 30 October 2, 21, 28 November 4, 11, 18 December 2, 9
Session 2: January 13, 20, 27 February 3, 10, 24 March 3, 17, 24 April 14, 21, 28
How do you enroll for the Preschool Enrichment Program?
- The program is offered on a first come/first serve basis.
- A confirmation email will be sent confirming enrollment or waitlist.
- A non-refundable payment of $350 per session will be billed within 24 hours of enrollment confirmation.
- You may enroll in either or all sessions at this time. Registration will stay open for each session until one month prior to session start date.
What is the schedule for the Preschool Enrichment Program?
The schedule will be similar to our preschool class schedule with circle time, small group learning, large muscle time, and school provided snack.
- Teacher/student ratio will be 1:10
- 20 openings available