In consideration of this opportunity to volunteer, I agree to the following terms and conditions, intending to be legally bound by them:
- I will abide by the mission, rules, regulations, policies and programs of Bama Bully Rescue during the time I am a volunteer.
- At the end of my volunteer service for Bama Bully Rescue, I will promptly return all of Bama Bully Rescue supplies, equipment, records, moneys, and other items in good, clean condition.
- I assume the risks of being bitten, scratched, injured, or frightened by cats, kittens, dogs and puppies in connection with my volunteer work for Bama Bully Rescue. Bama Bully Rescue is not liable to me for any injuries, damages, liabilities, losses, judgments, costs or expenses whatsoever, which I might suffer or sustain in connection with the performance of my volunteer activities for Bama Bully Rescue. I will indemnify, defend and hold Bama Bully Rescue harmless from and against any claims, lawsuits, injuries, damages, losses, costs or expenses whatsoever, sustained by any companion animal or any person in connection with my intentional misconduct or grossly negligent performance of volunteer activities for Bama Bully Rescue, or my breach of Bama Bully Rescue’s rules, regulations, policies and programs.
- I agree that, if I become a foster home for Bama Bully Rescue, including short-term fostering for any length of time, I will use the crate provided (or my own crate, if such an arrangement has been made) to safely contain the dog within my home when I am away from home for work or any other reason. I will keep any dog I am fostering on leash, or inside my home, or in my safely gated/locked yard at all times, that I will keep his/her collar on them at all times.
- I understand and agree that Bama Bully Rescue may refuse volunteer applications for any reason.
- If I will be sheltering or providing foster care to or boarding any of Bama Bully Rescue’s animals in my home or business, I consent to Bama Bully Rescue visiting my home or business from time to time to observe the animals and their living quarters.
- I agree to allow the removal of any dog I am fostering from my home at any time at the discretion of any Board member of Bama Bully Rescue, and understand that foster dogs may be moved to another foster situation if deemed necessary at any time.
- I have accurately and truthfully completed this Volunteer Application and Agreement.
- Any modification to this Agreement must be in writing signed by both parties. This Agreement is binding upon Bama Bully Rescue, me, and Bama Bully Rescue’s and my respective heirs, successors, assigns, executors, and personal representatives.