WAIVER AND RELEASE FORM - RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In return for being allowed to participate in Bama Bully Rescue volunteer activities and all related
activities, including any activities incidental to such participation (“Volunteer Activities”), the undersigned Volunteer or Parent/Legal Guardian of Volunteer if Volunteer is under age 18 (hereafter referred to using “I”, “me”, or “my”) releases and agrees not to sue the Bama Bully Rescue or its officers, directors, sub-contractors, sponsors, agents and affiliates (“the Rescue”) from all present and future claims that may be made by me, my family, estate, heirs, or assigns for property damage, personal injury, or wrongful death arising as a result of my participation in the Volunteer Activities wherever, whenever, or however the same may occur.
1. I understand and agree that the Rescue are not responsible for any injury or property damage arising
out of the Volunteer Activities, even if caused by their ordinary negligence or otherwise.
2. I understand that participation in the Volunteer Activities involves certain risks, including, but not limited to, serious injury and death. I am voluntarily participating in the Volunteer Activities with knowledge of the danger involved and I agree to accept all risks of participation.
3. I also agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Rescue for all claims arising out of my participation
in the Volunteer Activities.
4. I understand that this document is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the
state in which the Volunteer Activities take place and agree that if any portion of this Agreement is invalid, the remainder will continue in full legal force and effect.
5. I also acknowledge that the Rescue has not arranged and does not carry any insurance of any kind for
my benefit or that of Volunteer (if Volunteer is under 18), my parents, guardians, trustees, heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns.
6. I represent that, to my knowledge, I am in good health and suffer no physical impairment that would or should prevent my participation in Volunteer Activities.
7. I also understand that this document is a contract which grants certain rights to and eliminates the liability of the Rescue.