By registering for one or more booths to exhibit at the Addicted To Ink Westchester New York Tattoo Convention, you verify that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• Each single artist booth supports two. A third artist may be added to a booth for an additional $50.00 fee above. No more than two artists may tattoo simultaneously at any given time.
• Insurance is provided as a part of the booth price.
• Radios in booth must utilize headphones. No loud music will be permitted as it may interfere with business of adjoining booths and with the stage announcements/events. Reasonable volumes to be determined by the show’s Promoters.
• Each single artist booth includes: 8 x 10 Pipe and Draped Booth, Two Covered 6 Foot Tables, Four Chairs, Electric, Wifi, Four Rolls of Paper Towels, One Gallon Distilled Water, Sharps Container, Garbage Pail, Sign, Hooks, and Three Artist/Helper Badges and wristbands. Badges and Wristbands must be displayed at all times to ensure that those within the booth are registered and insured. Anyone found within a booth that isn’t being tattooed/pierced or working will be asked to purchase a wristband or leave the venue. Wristbands must stay on all weekend. Replacement wristbands will be charged at the additional price.
• Each single vendor booth includes: 8 x 10 Pipe and Draped Booth, One Covered 6 Foot Table, Two Chairs, Electric, Wifi, Garbage Pail, Sign, Hooks, and Three Vendor/Helper Badges and wristbands. Badges and Wristbands must be displayed at all times to ensure that those within the booth are registered and insured. Wristbands must stay on all weekend. Replacement wristbands will be charged at the additional price.
• Each Artist Alley table includes: One Covered Six Foot Table, Two Chairs, Electric, WiFi, Garbage Can, and Two Artist/Helper Badges. Badges and Wristbands must be displayed at all times to ensure that those within the booth are registered and insured. Wristbands must stay on all weekend. Replacement wristbands will be charged at the additional price. Artist Alley is for creators selling original items such as art, sketches, hand made figures etc, this Is NOT FOR VENDORS selling commercial items. Anyone found selling commercial items will be charged at the standard vendor booth price.
• Each additional booth will come again with the quantities listed above of each item and will follow the same rules/regulations.
• Payment is due with registration form and is non-refundable.
• A copy of a valid Blood-Borne Pathogens Certificate must be submitted with application or before the event. All artists are expected to follow safe practices and respect one another. Any artist that is not complying with Health Department guidelines or that is causing a disturbance will be asked to leave the venue and will not be issued a refund.
• No artist may tattoo that is not accounted for on the submitted Artist Registration form(s).
• ALL GUESTS, CLIENTS AND FRIENDS of artists must pay for admission. Additional passes may be purchased at a discounted rate for artists and their guests/clients on the form above.
• The Westchester County Center, Westchester Tattoo Convention & Inc. reserve the right to refuse and refund any application, artist or customer.
• In the event that the convention is canceled due to venue circumstances, Act of God or natural disaster, registration fee will be applied to the rescheduled event.
• Booth reservations will be confirmed at the time of receipt via e-mail.
• Booth-placement requests will be honored when possible on a first-come, first-served basis.
Each vendor will be assigned an exhibit space before the event. Vendor agrees to occupy the space they are assigned at least one hour prior to the start of the Event on Friday, October 14th. If Vendor is absent within one hour of the start of the event, the Promoter has authority to fill or relocate the space without releasing vendor from any other terms of this agreement, or entitling vendor to any refunds of payment. Items to be advertised or sold in vendor space must be listed on the Application Form. Items to be advertised or sold should be appropriate for the type of event.. Promoter reserves the right to refuse vendor space at its discretion to vendors or items that do not fit the theme of the Event.
Vendor agrees to set up only during load in times to be given prior to event and to complete load out within the reasonable designated time period. Vendor is responsible for any fees imposed by venue for going over.
Adult Materials are to be at the discretion of the promoter. No pornographic materials allowed. Anime or other items with questionable covers etc are to be covered appropriately. We understand some items will have more adult content but we are an all ages show so please use common sense. If you are unsure about an item please ask. The promoter reserves the right to remove questionable items from sale in the venue.
Bootleg materials are forbidden. Anyone caught selling bootleg merchandise including but not limited to DVD, Blu Ray, Comics, Toys, Cards, Etc will be asked to leave the venue with no refund. We are here to celebrate the culture not to steal from it.
Vendor is responsible for abiding by all local tax laws and payments for Westchester County NY.
Additional instruction will be given prior to the convention and during load in.
Liability - Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Promoter, sponsors, owners, the Westchester County Center, the Addicted To Ink Westchester New York Tattoo Con, the County of Westchester, and their respective officers, agents and employees, against all claims, losses, suits, damages, judgements, expenses, costs (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) and charges of every kind arising out of or resulting from its execution of this License or its occupancy of the space herein contracted for by reason of personal injuries, death, property damages or any other cause sustained by any persons or others. Promoter shall not be responsible for loss or damage to displays or goods belonging to Exhibitor, whether resulting from fire, storms, acts of God, air conditioning or heating failure, theft, pilferage, mysterious disappearance, bomb threats or other causes. All such items brought to the Exhibition are displayed at Exhibitor’s own risk, and should be safeguarded at all times. Promoter will provide the services of a reputable security agency during the period of installation, show, and dismantling, and Exhibitor agrees that the provision of such services constitutes adequate discharge of all obligations of Promoter to supervise and protect Exhibitor’s property within the Exhibition. Exhibitor agrees that Promoter shall not be liable in the event of any errors or omissions in Exhibitor’s Official Directory listings or in any promotional material. Promoter makes no representations or warranties with respect to the number of Event attendees or the demographic nature of such attendees.