About WMTC's Utility Billing Payment Service
The WMTC utility billing payment option works for YOU,
the utility billing customer - not the utility company and not a bank
. As a result, WMTC provides you with many services banks and other online payment services simply can't. Benefits of registering for this service include the following:
- IT'S SAFE: Your private payment information can NOT be stolen from our processes or databases. The reason is simple. WE DON'T STORE OR KEEP YOUR PRIVATE FINANCIAL INFORMATION. As soon as you are set up for auto-payment, your info is permanently deleted from our systems.
- BILLING INTEGRATION & ACCURACY:
WMTC's utility bill payment process integrates directly
into your utility company's billing software. As as result, you never have to remember to "sign on" to pay your bill online. The EXACT amount of your balance is retrieved directly from the utility company and will be paid automatically FOR YOU each month. No time or effort on your behalf is required.
- QUICK COMMUNICATION FACILITIES: WMTC will e-mail (or text your phone if you wish), anytime anything occurs with your account and/or your utility bill payment. Payments, billing validation issues, card expiration, card declinations, funding source changes, etc. are all immediately and accurately communicated with you by secure and electronic means. No items that may contribute to identity theft are EVER communicated electronically or verbally. Our call center is open 24X7X365 to answer any questions you may wish to speak to someone about. All calls are answered by REAL PEOPLE, not automated answering machines. If we can not speak to you immediately, we will call you back no more than 60 minutes after receiving your call.
- ACH / CREDIT CARD ALERTS: We will notify you if any problems with your payment source arise. We'll even alert you if your card expiration date is near. Most importantly, these alerts occur BEFORE any payment problems can occur, saving late and/or administrative fees.
- CONSUMER ADVOCACY: WMTC payment processing includes validation of your utility bill. If this validation process indicates a problem of any kind with your utility bill, we will contact the utility company on your behalf to identify and resolve the problem BEFORE the bill is paid. As your utility has voluntarily partnered with WMTC to utilize these services, NO LATE FEES will ever be applied while a billing issue is being resolved on your behalf. Once resolved an e-mail will be immediately sent to inform you of any problem encountered and how it was resolved.
- IT'S GREEN: WMTC's payment process is fully automatic with no paper or other resources involved. Since your billing information will be on your payment confirmation e-mail, you can even request that your utility not print out a paper bill for you, saving even more environmental resources.