Does your current employer allow and encourage feedback at all levels?
When reviewing an employee survey for a non-profit, one of the lowest scores received was that the employee’s voices were not heard. Most other areas were high; however, if this continues with no resolution, many employees may not feel valued or feel the desire to continue contributing to the organization.
- Do you feel your current employer not only hears your voice but also encourages you to provide feedback at all levels?
- Are you invited and encouraged to provide insight and your own expertise to a project, task or brainstorming session?
- Do you receive consistent formal or informal feedback on your work?
- Do colleagues and management treat you with respect and value your opinion?
- Do you feel you are truly making a difference and doing something you enjoy in the process?
Select only one option below. *