Why Join Our Team?
Reliable Garage Door is growing company who provides fast and friendly service to the Twin Cities and surrounding areas. As an organization, we believe the only way for our customers to value us, is to value them first. If you enjoy a daily challenge and want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, apply now!
Working as a part time Appointment Setter, you must have a strong interest in sales and customer service. We are looking for high energy, motivated team players, that have the long-term in mind. If you are comfortable with technology, enjoy talking to people, and want to be a part of something great, this may be the perfect fit for you!
- Answer inbound phone calls with high energy and confidance
- Gather customer information (name, address, phone, etc)
- Communicate customer requests to our Dispatch team via internal chat messenger
- Work with customers to find and set convenient appointment times
- Enter notes and appointment information quickly and accurately after each call
- Review phone calls for accuracy
- Additional Virtual Assistant responsibilities including
- Client email management
- Client assistance and appointment scheduling via instant chat messenger
- Outbound follow up phone calls
- Data entry and reporting
- Work across a multi-platform web-based system
WORK FROM HOME Requirements:
- SIP Compliant Phone
- Home Office with Computer and Internet (dual monitors very helpful)
- Minimum Internet connection speeds (Up 1.5mb & Down 5mb)
- Quiet working environment | No background noise
- Ability to thrive during surges of high call volume and stay calm under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork mindset
- Extremely comfortable with technology and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Must live in MN and be willing to come to our office for 1 day of training
Choose your own shifts!
- Shifts availible 7 days a week
- 3-5 hour shift durations
- Standard operating hours for coverage need between 7am-8pm daily
$15.00 per hour - WORK FROM HOME!
About our Company:
We are a highly successful Garage Door Service, Repair and Installation company in the Twin Cities. We have been in business for over 10 years, have 3 physical shop locations in Coon Rapids, Plymouth, and Burnsville, over 50 employees and we are GROWING! Become part of this exciting opportunity and apply now!
Start looking forward to Mondays
Apply Now by completing the application below!
No phone calls, please.