Application Fee (non-refundable) due with application — $400.00. Pay online here
Tuition Fee — $20,000 (Kindergarten to grade 2); $20,580 (grade 3-12). Includes BC MSP medical coverage, ELL support, and international coordinator support services
Activity Fees for grade 8-12 only — $500. Does not include overnight trips
Settlement Services — $1,500
- Provide custodian letter
- Screening and selection of homestay family
- Communication with parents before and upon arrival
- Purchase medical insurance
- Assistance in purchase of cell phone & phone card
- Assist in finding medical clinics and community services
- Initial homestay visit by the homestay coordinator followed by quarterly reviews
- Communication with parents in native language re: student's quarterly progress
- Continuous review of student's adjustment and homestay living condition
- Special Canadian birthday celebration for the student
- Special invitation letters for the parents visit to Canada
Homestay Fees — $13,000 (September-June), includes school bus transportation if required.
Extended Health Coverage (dental, travel, prescription drugs etc.) — $800
PAYMENT OPTIONS include cheque, bank draft or wire transfer.
In the event that a student authorization cannot be obtained, or the student decides not to attend or withdraws from the school, or if a student is asked to leave due to undisclosed and profound behaviour or learning needs, the following refund policy will apply:
Full refund of fees will be given only if the student visa is not approved. An original copy of rejection letter from the embassy is required. If the student withdraws, or if a student is asked to leave due to undisclosed and profound behaviour or learning needs, within 30 days of the start of class, 50% of the tuition fee is refundable. No refunds if the student withdraws or is asked to leave due to undisclosed and profound behaviour or learning needs, 30 days or more after the start of class.