We believe in the power of events to inspire, equip and connect people to think bigger and think differently about what is possible in our industry.
That is why we offer scholarships for individuals from Australia or New Zealand to attend our BILT ANZ 2021 conference, where they can:
- Step out of their daily routines;
- Build new connections both within the region and beyond;
- Develop leadership skills;
- Be inspired to think bigger and think differently about their work, and;
- Contribute their voices and perspectives to national and international conversations.
Each scholarship includes complimentary registration for all three (3) days of BILT ANZ 2021 (including social events), valued at $2,250 AUD. Flights and accommodation (if required) are the responsibility of the applicant.
We hope to make these opportunities available to a diverse array of people, across sectors and demographics. These scholarships are for :
- People employed on a part-time or casual basis, on parental leave or not currently employed; or
- Full-time students
We invite you to apply for these scholarships to reconnect, learn and engage.
If you have questions about event scholarships, please email us at email@example.com
Applications may be submitted via the online form below.
- Applications must provide a letter from the applicant’s employer (on company letterhead) confirming part-time / casual / parental leave status, or;
- In the event that the applicant is unemployed, applicants must include name of most recent employer and date employment ceased.
- Applications for student scholarships must provide written evidence of full-time enrolment (from the institution) for Semester 2 2021 in an Australian or New Zealand Tertiary Institution.
Applications close at 11.59 AEST on Wednesday 27 October 2021.
Successful recipients will be advised by 10 November 2021.
Mandatory: Letter from employer and evidence of eligibility to work in ANZ (e.g. passport, birth certificate, visa).
Applicants must answer the following questions (maximum of 300 words or 2 minutes of video):
- Why do you want to attend BILT ANZ 2021? Or if nominating someone else – Why do you think this person should attend BILT ANZ 2021?
- Why will attending BILT help you achieve your professional goals?
- How will you share what you learned at BILT with your peers/colleagues/industry?
If nominating someone else, signed permission / agreement that they are interested and will attend BILT if selected.