OUR LADY OF FATIMA CATHOLIC ACADEMY TUITION AGREEMENT
1. Families requesting financial aid must apply online at https://factsmgt.com/aid no later than March 15. Late applications will be considered to the extent financial aid funds are available after processing all on-time applications.
2. No child will be admitted to class in the Fall unless the tuition balance from the prior year is paid in full. This includes ALL monies owed for after school programs as well.
3. All families must enroll with FACTS Management and indicate which method of tuition payment will be used for the new school year. Regardless of the plan selected, all tuition payments will begin in July and extend to April. The annual FACTS enrollment fee is waived for all families paying in full and is reduced for families who choose to enroll in a semi-annual plan. All families must enroll in a payment plan through FACTS Management by June 1. If you currently have an account with FACTS you can keep the same account. Go to the drop-down box and select new academic and then “set up payment plan”. Be sure to note the grade that your child will be in NEXT YEAR.
4. The link to FACTS is: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3JR9J
5. If a family elects to and pays their entire tuition bill in one payment by July 5th or 20th, the FACTS administrative fee is waived.
6. If an electronic payment fails for insufficient funds, a Returned Payment Fee will be assessed by FACTS Management and your bank may assess additional fees. The missed payment will be automatically reattempted within 15 days. There is a 2.85% convenience fee for paying by credit/debit card.
7. All tuition accounts will be considered seriously delinquent if not paid after 30 days. Report Cards will be withheld for delinquent tuition accounts past 30 days.
8. If an account remains past due for more than sixty (60) days, the student may be asked to leave the school permanently until their account is paid. We reserve the right to send any delinquent account to an outside collection agency which may adversely affect your credit rating. No school academic records will be released until all financial obligations have been met.
9. Families are responsible for all attorney’s fees and collection fees associated with recovering any defaulted balance.
10. For those families who have a student graduating from the 8th grade in June, all financial obligations including after school fees must be paid in full by May 1, for that student or any sibling in order to participate in any graduating ceremonies or field trips.
11. Registration, Academy Parent Association, and Technology Fees are Non-Refundable. If a family enters the school during the school year all these fees are due in full. These fees cannot be prorated.
12. Tuition is Non-Refundable. In the event that we are unable to serve your child due to medical reasons, we will gladly refund the unused tuition after a note from your doctor is given to your school principal. If a family is relocated out of state or more than 30 miles from original address, refunds will be pro-rated based on the following: Prior to November 1: 75% of Total Tuition; November 1 – January 31: 50% of Total Tuition; After February 1 : No Refunds.