The competition season is here and exhibition ice is a valuable time for skaters to run their programs in front of an audience. During the fall, exhibitions will be scheduled for Friday evenings when possible.
- Sign-ups for exhibitions will be accepted through the end of day on Wednesday.
- A stratified, random draw will determine the exhibition order and follow a logical framework based on the number of performers and their competition levels/disciplines.
- Performers may not ‘switch’ or ‘trade’ their placements with other skaters in the exhibition order.
- The exhibition schedule will be posted by 12:00 PM on day prior to the scheduled exhibition.
- Skaters performing in upcoming international or qualifying competitions may be given skate priority.
- Skaters may only register for exhibitions 3 weeks in advance.
- Along with date of sign-up, consideration for scheduling includes qualifying competitors, number of performances in each period, free skate/free dance test level and date of sign-up.
- If there is a waitlist, performers who had signed up and subsequently scratch after the close of business on the day preceding the exhibition will be assessed a $25 cancellation fee to their Club account.
If your music is not on the iPad in the Performance Center, below are the steps to upload your music to the iPad:
- Have a digital copy of your music available in the Files app on your IOS device.
- Be in the direct vicinity of the Rink iPad.
- From Files, choose the option to share the music file via AirDrop, and choose the iPad from the 'nearby devices' list.
- Your music should appear in the iPad's VOX app as soon as you have completed the AirDrop transfer.
- If you have an Android device, or you would like your files to be kept in the music database for future skating at the Club, please email the file(s) to email@example.com.