Studio Rental Procedure
1. Interested coaches must complete this request form at least 72 hours in advance of The Studio Rental (same day requests may be accepted during normal business hours). Recurring rentals (same day/time each week) may be requested on this form, however, multiple rentals (different days/times) should be requested on separate forms.
2. The request will be reviewed by The Studio management to ensure the rental does not conflict with any current Studio programming and The Marilyn P. Kasputys Branch of The Micheli Center for Sports Injury Prevention, and the coach will be notified within 48 hours of the request if the rental is approved.
3. Coaches must check-in at the Club Office at the time of the rental to receive a key to The Studio. and finalize payment.
4. Cancellations are required 24 hours in advance of the start of the rental or coaches are subject to billing. Please email cancellations to email@example.com.
5. The Studio management reserves the right to adjust the class schedule anytime to meet the facility's needs. Coaches will be notified no less than 14 days prior to a rental if the schedule change impacts their request. Rentals cancelled by The Studio management team will not be charged.