Fee Schedule: 2nd or additional spaces can be requested at the end of this form.
Please read ENTIRE FORM! Payment due with application. Download your vendor instructions on our website at www.stonecrabjam.com. You will NOT be contacted unless we have a question or you are not accepted.
Spots and additonal set up instructions will be sent via email the week prior to the event.
Food Vendors: $185.00 fee per space plus 10% donation of gross sales, accurate donations are expected.
Receipts are available upon request.
Art/Product Exhibitors: $100.00
Retail/Commercial $125 fee per space
Nonprofit – No fee if only giving out info. Contact committee for other requests. Subject to availability
Location: Citrus Avenue - Crystal River, Fl
Set Up Time: No earlier than 7am on day of event. Set Up Time: 7am to 11am only! Absolutely, no set-up time after 11:00am. Your exact times will be given to you based on your venue location prior to the event.
Break Down Time: Not before 10pm (no early breakdown allowed) $50 fine for leaving event early. Any exhibitor who leaves early without the prior consent of the committee will not be invited to participate in future events.
Vendor Space: 10’x10’ (additional space may be purchased) Food Vendors 10' X 20'
Vendor Responsibility: All Vendors will be responsible for their own tables, chairs, tents, water, extension cords, etc.
Overnight Storage: Absolutely no overnight storage allowed
Permits, Etc.: Vendors are responsible for all permits needed (health, business license, food, handling, etc.) Please see the link on our website for additional info. Any home based food vendor must meet cottage food bill requirements.
Electricity: is available for lights only. No restaurant equipment, freezers, fryers, etc., are to be plugged into these outlets. The available power will be 30amp breaker shared by up to 4 booths…this means you have 7amps per vendor. Please be aware that stringing multiple lights, cords etc will overload the circuit and cause a tripped breaker. If you need more power, you may provide your own (quiet) generator.
Water Accommodations: Water is available in select locations. You must bring your own hoses to connect…please identify on application if water is needed as water is not available at all locations.
All applications received after Tuesday September 30 2020 will be subject to an additional
fee of $25.00 - No exceptions
Stone Crab Jam Rules and Regulations
- Must have full payment
- Copy of a picture I.D. attached
- Payment will be returned if acceptance is not granted
- Make all checks payable to Kings Bay Rotary Charitable Foundation Inc.
- Alcohol - Absolutely, no alcohol (includes wine, beer, liquors of any kind) is to be brought into the Stone Crab Jam venue for any reason, including personal consumption. If vendor violates this rule, deputies will be called, vendor may be asked to close booth down for remainder of event (but remain until event closes to break down), will forfeit application fee and not be asked back for future shows. Any alcohol brought into the venue violates Kings Bay Rotary’s alcohol/liquor permit and will be dealt with zero tolerance.
- Hold Harmless: All vendors hold harmless the City of Crystal River and The Rotary Club of Kings Bay and it's Charitable Foundation for any damages that may occur during the festival including set-up and breakdown times.
- Final Determination: The committee reserves the right to make final reasonable determination of booth assignment or to reject application at any time.
- Vendor Cleanliness: All vendors are responsible for keeping their space clean at all times. Absolute courtesy to the public is necessary. No rude or vulgar behavior will be tolerated.
- Parking: Parking is limited and each vendor will be allocated one (1) spot per vehicle until full. Any one helping in your both should park in the public parking lot.
- Non-food Vendors will not be allowed to sell any food/beverage concession items. If a vendor wishes to sell home based vendor food mixes, items must meet cottage food bill requirements. Please, contact vendor committee with any questions.
Kings Bay Rotary Charitable Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 27
Crystal River, FL 34423
Please download a copy of the vendor instructions from our website www.stonecrabjam.com
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org