I agree to:
1. Attend all scheduled Senior Initiative events.
2. Assure that email I use for job searches and employment purposes will be professional.
3. Assure that voicemail messages I use for job searches and employment purposes will be professional.
4. Accept responsibility for staying informed about BCD policies, procedures, programs, resources, and employment opportunities by reading e-mail messages from BCD, NACElink announcements, and notices from BCD.
5. Adhere to all instructions and deadlines in my dealings with BCD and employers.
6. Upload my resume and other materials on NACElink and keep them updated and accurate.
7. Keep appointments, whether for a counseling session with BCD staff or a BCD program requiring an RSVP. If unusual circumstances prevent my doing so, I will provide a timely explanation to BCD.
8. Respond in a timely manner to employer requests for additional information – either by providing the information or advising the employer that I am withdrawing from further consideration.
9. Be prepared for on-campus, job fair, in-office, and call back interviews.
10. Attend all initial and callback interviews obtained through on-campus interviews or job fairs, or resulting from resume forwards, job listings, or my own direct applications. If I decide to decline an interview or to cancel an interview already scheduled because I have changed my plans, I will provide advance and timely notice to the employer and BCD. If unavoidable and unforeseen circumstances prevent my attending an interview and providing advance and timely notice, I will promptly notify the employer and BCD.